Here we have Good news for OnePlus 6 Owners. This latest Flagship killer smartphone received first OxygenOS open beta software update Based on Latest Android 9.0.
This latest Upadate adds some new features like:
- Brand new UI for Android P
- New Android P gesture navigation
- Other new features and system improvements.
- Supported accent color customization
- New Do Not Disturb mode with adjustable settings
- New Gaming Mode 3.0
- Addedtext notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls.
We must clear this is an initial update so it may contain some bugs also.
How Can You Upgrade Your Android in OnePlus 6 !
First of all you have to download the ROM upgrade Package from OnePlus’s official website.
Atter download to latest version of software must aware that this must be stored in phone’s internal storage and this package is of 1.5GB.
After these operations you have to ho in Settings > System updates and then tap the gear icon from the top right to go to Local upgrade. Now, tap the installation package and then Immediately upgrade > System upgrade to 100%. You’ll now need to select the Reboot system option to update the smartphone successfully.
For regular Updates please like us on Facebook